1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Elect New Members and Vice-Chair for MMSP TC
The Multimedia Signal Processing (MMSP) Technical Committee of the IEEE Signal Processing Society is soliciting nominations or self-nominations of Vice Chair and new members. The deadline is October 22, 2016. Please contact Jie Liang (email@example.com) to obtain the nomination forms.
Nomination of new TC members:
- Elected TC members will serve a 3-year term from January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2019.
- Retiring TC members that only served one term can run for a second 3-year term. Members that already served two terms can only run after a 3-year hiatus.
- Members of the MMSP TC must be current IEEE and SPS members of good standing, or be willing to join if elected.
Self-nomination of TC Vice Chair
This year, the TC also needs to elect a Vice Chair whose one-year term is from 2017/1/1 to 2017/12/31. Vice Chair elections take place every two years. The Vice Chair position automatically succeeds to the position of Chair (2018-2019) then Past Chair. We are currently calling for self-nomination, and the candidates have to be current MMSP-TC members.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.