1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Speech-controlled assistants such as robots, smartphones and smart speakers are gaining increased popularity. Users expect these devices to also work well in noise. Thus, speech enhancement algorithms are required to improve automatic speech recognition performance. For robots, a particular problem is that motors and cooling fans produce noise themselves, so-called ego-noise. This project aims at finding novel solutions for speech enhancement by taking the ego-noise of robots into account. For this, modern methods from signal processing and neural networks are to be applied.
Please find the full job announcement with all details here
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.