1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Title: Speech research/machine learning internship @Alibaba
Time: Fall2018, Spring2019
Job location: Seattle, WA / San Francisco, CA / Beijing
A willingness to be a better you on a day by day basis.
We are Machine Intelligence Technology -Intelligent Speech Interaction-Speech, Alibaba Group (U.S.) Inc. We enable hundreds of millions of commercial and social interactions among our users, between consumers and merchants, and among businesses every day though speech. We are on the top a gold mine of high quality big data with millions of real data samples.
What You’ll Do
Develop and refine algorithms to improve speech system performance under adverse conditions. To be specific, we will assign either of the following project to you according to your background:
1) Speaker recognition: feature & model design, system fusion
2) Emotion Identification: data purification, prediction with limited out-of-domain data, feature & model design
At the end of internship, a conference paper is expected.
Skills You’ll Need
MSc/PhD candidate in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
Proficiency in audio signal processing and robust acoustic feature engineering is a plus
Experience with speech system performance improvements under adverse condition is a plus
Deep learning (DNN, CNN, LSTM)
Familiarity with C++, Python, Bash shell
Familiarity with Kaldi, DNN toolkits
Solid publication record
please use . to replace DOT
（Application is processed on a rolling basis）