1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Outdoor scenes are often affected by fog, haze, rain, and smog. Poor visibility in the atmosphere is due to suspended particles. This challenge is meant to consolidate research efforts about single image recovering in adverse weather, especially hazy and rainy days. The challenge consists of two tracks: Hazy Image Recovering (HIR) and Rainy Image Recovering (RIR). In both tracks the researchers are required to recover sharp images from give degraded (hazy and rainy) inputs.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.