1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
NOTE: The Technical Committee's EDICS list is derived from the Society's Unified EDICS list. You can view the Society's complete Unified EDICS ist and EDICS list approval process on the Unified EDICS page.
1. Bolded text represents the EDICS topic headings
2. Blue shaded rows represent EDICS that can be selected as paper's topic.
3. Non-shaded rows represent sub-topic EDICSs for those above them.
|Information Forensics and Security|
|[ADP] Anonymization And Data Privacy|
|[APC] Applied Cryptography|
|[CIT] Communication And Information Theoretic Security|
|[MMF] Multimedia Forensics|
|[HWS] Hardware Security|
|[MMH] Multimedia Content Hash|
|[NET] Network Security|
|[USH] Usability And Human Factors|
|[WAT] Watermarking And Data Hiding|
|[MMH-OTHS] Forensics & Security Related Applications|
Alternatively, one can also refer to the more detailed EDICS related to the flagship IEEE SPS publication associated with topic of Information Forensics and Security: IEEE T-IFS.
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.