1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Design and Implementation of Signal Processing Systems (DISPS) Technical Committee is changing. It is being merged with the IoT Special Interest Group and the Industry DSP Standing Committee. This is an excellent opportunity to consider the scope of the activities the DISPS community currently covers, or into which I would like to expand. Which do you think should be future technical priorities for the DISPS Technical Committee? Please comment below.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.