1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Samsung Semiconductor, Inc. in San Diego is searching for systems engineers and computer scientists for algorithm development. Candidate will work as part of a team on the research, system design, and implementation of algorithms for application processors and multimedia processors. Candidate will conduct research for automatic speech recognition and/or natural language processing algorithm development. Candidate is preferred to have goods hands-on experience with machine learning and deep learning algorithm development. Apply at http://www.samsung.com/us/samsungsemiconductor/careers/index.html?p=job%...
• Understand speech processing, acoustic modelling, language modelling, and speech recognition
• Understand machine learning concepts and applications and experience with deep learning algorithm development
• Develop signal processing or machine learning algorithms for automatic speech recognition or language processing.
• Make simulators and study the system performance.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Expertise in signal processing, estimation theory, computer science, and/or machine learning
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• C/C++, Python, and MATLAB coding skills
• PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.