1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Biamp Systems is seeking an intelligent and motivated DSP Engineer that is passionate about digital audio theory and algorithm implementation. In this role, the DSP Engineer designs, develops, maintains, and tests DSP audio algorithms and applications used to provide novel solutions in teleconferencing, video conferencing, and sound reinforcement systems. The DSP Engineer may also contribute to audio centric machine learning projects, designing and creating data sets and managing machine learning infrastructure systems.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of experience, knowledge and skills:
Compensation and Benefits:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled