1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
This position involves development and implementation of visual inspection platforms and metrology tools that provide defect detection and measurement capabilities for the assembly/test processes of Intel Corp. The work includes applying various image processing and analytical methods to precisely meet the inspection requirements. Of special interest are novel techniques tied to variational segmentation, classification methodologies, 3-D image processing techniques, and texture analysis. In addition to image analysis, responsibilities include working with process owners to determine next-generation analysis capabilities; interacting with software engineers to integrate new techniques into automation systems; and designing/modifying hardware and associated systems to enable new imaging technology for the analysis.
Location: Chandler, AZ
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience would be obtained through your educational level research and/or relevant job/internship experiences.
Recent Master of Science, or PhD in electrical engineering, computer science or similar discipline. Candidates close to graduation will be considered for this position, but you must graduate before you are hired.
• Experience applying Matlab and OpenCV to meaningful research and practical engineering problems in the area of image processing.
• Work or educational experience in the following areas: image analysis, signal processing, or systems and control theory.
• Experience with 3-D image processing techniques, texture analysis variational segmentation and classification methodologies.
• Experience coding in C++/C# is a plus.
• Experience designing hardware in standard CAD packages is a plus.