1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Additional research/educational experience in spatial filtering, (blind) source separation, EEG signal processing, component analysis, sensor array processing, distributed signal processing, and/or machine learning are a strong plus.
Candidates should be motivated, independent, have a critical mindset, and should have strong team-player skills. Excellent proficiency in the English language is also required, as well as good communication skills, both oral and written.