1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
To work on methods that allow to increase the productivity of Movie Voice Dubbing methodology through advanced speech technology. The aim is to develop and implement methods that can help media specialists in foreign language dubbing to produce spoken translations that fit perfectly to the visual content. The project work is in conjunction with Zoo Digital who provide access to rich and very large media archives.
The position is funded by the Innovate UK (UKRI) project MAUDIE . Salaries are at University of Sheffield grade scales 7.1 - 7.9, and the opening is for 2.5 years.
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.