2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
We design, create and build outstanding experiences by developing and implementing new algorithms at the intersection of audio, voice, DSP, multimodal interfaces and new technologies.
What You’ll Do
• You will research, design, and prototype future Sonos systems and algorithms.
• You will collaborate with Audio Systems Engineering, EE HW, User Experience and various SW teams.
• You will drive innovation and push the boundaries of what we can achieve with human machine interaction and focus on speech and audio.
• You are confident in the state of the art and expertise in your field and you are ready to bring it to the next level.
• You will enable great user experiences by developing new algorithms.
Skills You’ll Need
• MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Acoustics.
• 3+ years of direct audio systems experience in product development or post graduate experience.
• Strong background in DSP, statistical signal processing and machine learning.
• Good mathematical understanding of audio, physics and signal processing.
• Experience in an applied research or advanced development.
• Developed non-trivial audio systems and/or algorithms.
• Proven track record of delivering innovative solutions (products, patents, publications).
• Proven ability of working effectively in complex interdisciplinary environments.
• Proficient in C, C++, MATLAB, and/or Python.