1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The candidate is expected to contribute to cutting edge research in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications. The candidate is expected to develop and implement AI and Machine Learning prototypes and solutions for real world problems that are relevant to Nuance and its customers, including user modeling / preference learning, and inference.The candidate is expected to work/collaborate with other members of the group and across Nuance to successfully productize and deploy R&D outcomes.
The position is located in our office in Aachen, Germany.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3+
Education: Master's in Computer Science or equivalent (PhD Preferred)