1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Open Postdoc and 5-year Researcher Positions in Wireless Communications and Computing
Postdoc and 5-year Researcher positions available,
- For research in a variety of topics such as Communications, Information Theory, Edge Computing, Caching, etc.
- at EURECOM - Sophia Antipolis, France (ideally located in the heart of the French Riviera, inside the multi-cultural silicon valley of Europe).
(EURECOM is one of Europe's premium Graduate Schools in telecommunications. English is the official and only language of the University)
Positions are offered within the framework of the ERC Consolidator Grant *DUALITY*: Started Mid 2017.
To apply, please email complete CV to Petros Elia: petros.elia[at]eurecom.fr (http://www.eurecom.fr/~elia/)
Please indicate "DUALITY position” in the e-mail subject line.
Deadline for applications: January 2018.
-- Applicants must have a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or Applied Mathematics/Stat, or related fields, and must have conducted strong research in advanced telecommunications exhibiting academic excellence including publications in top journals and international conferences, on topics that emphasize mainly on areas of Communications, Information Theory, Edge Computing, Caching, Machine Learning, etc.
- Very competitive salary and strong social benefits.
- Funding supports joint collaboration and travel to top universities in the US and Europe.
- Frontier research: "European Research Council (ERC) grants support frontier research. The ERC encourages in particular proposals that cross disciplinary boundaries, pioneering ideas that address new and emerging fields and applications that introduce unconventional, innovative approaches."
EURECOM enjoys a special status within the group of French Ivy League schools, or “Grandes Ecoles” as it is the only engineering school in France with a full English language curriculum. Besides teaching at the MSc and PhD levels, EURECOM’s activities mainly revolve around research in the domains of networking, computer security, data-science and mobile communications. It has some 150 employees, including 125 scientists.