1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The research project is concerned with sparse modeling and representation of various forms of signals, including, in particular, acoustical and spectroscopic measurements. The project considers sparse modeling in inter- and cross-disciplinary applications, and may also include topics such as robust beamforming, machine learning, spectral representation of sparse signals, and dictionary learning. The project is of a collaborative nature, and involves cross-disciplinary topics and investigations as a part of the focus.
Further details can be found here: https://lu.mynetworkglobal.com/se/what:job/jobID:149754/type:job/where:4/apply:1
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.