1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The selected candidate will work in the area of seismic data processing applied to the definition of water masses (seismic oceanography - Inversion). It will also act in the evaluation of the data received and in the preparation and realization of the cruises to obtain shallow seismic data in Brazilian waters and data analysis. It is expected to produce technical reports and scientific papers from the research group.
Requirements: Knowledge of signal processing and programming in computer language (eg MATLAB, Phyton or C ++). Knowledge in seismic inversion is desirable.
Send school history, doctoral thesis and Curriculum Vitae until 04/30/2019.
Grant period: 24 months Value of the scholarship: R$ 6,916.42
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.