1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
A postdoctoral fellow position is available for researchers with a solid background in signal processing, machine learning for a project exploring auditory scene analysis using biosonar. Applicants with a strong analytical background are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications: (1) A degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related fields; (2) strong programming skills; (3) Experience and knowledge of signal processing, machine learning and statistical analysis; (4) Knowledge of neuroscience and/or sonar is desirable but not required.
Please send resume and sample publications to mounya(at)jhu(dot)edu.
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.