1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Joint postdoc position between Princeton University and the Weizmann Institute at the intersection of communications, signal processing and machine learning. The work will be performed with the groups of Prof. Andrea Goldsmith and Prof. Yonina Eldar. The candidate is expected to work with both teams in collaborative and supportive environments, with the location flexible between the two centers. Interested candidates should send a CV, references and cover letter to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.