1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Skin cancer is the most common cancer globally, with melanoma being the most deadly form. Dermoscopy is a skin imaging modality that has demonstrated improvement for diagnosis of skin cancer compared to unaided visual inspection. However, clinicians should receive adequate training for those improvements to be realized. In order to make expertise more widely available, the International Skin Imaging Collaboration (ISIC) has developed the ISIC Archive, an international repository of dermoscopic images, for both the purposes of clinical training, and for supporting technical research toward automated algorithmic analysis by hosting the ISIC Challenges.
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.