1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
A novel method is proposed to construct arbitrary length perfect integer sequences based on all-pass polynomial. It uses a fact that associative sequence of an all-pass polynomial is guaranteed to be perfect. In addition, geometric series method is our special case. Moreover, perfect Gaussian integer sequences can also be constructed. Furthermore, this approach can be applied to symmetric perfect sequences design. Finally, perfect sequence with low degree of freedom can be achieved by the difference set. Concrete examples are illustrated.
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.