1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
NOTE: The Technical Committee's EDICS list is derived from the Society's Unified EDICS list. You can view the Society's complete Unified EDICS ist and EDICS list approval process on the Unified EDICS page.
|DIS||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF SIGNAL PROCESSING SYSTEMS|
|DIS-ARCH||Algorithm and architecture co-optimization|
|DIS-PROG||Programmable Hardware (e.g. FPGA, SoC, ASIC and others) for DSP algorithms|
|DIS-LPWR||Low-power signal processing techniques and architectures|
|DIS-MLTC||Signal processing on multicore processors|
|DIS-SOCP||System-on-chip architectures for signal processing|
|DIS-EMSA||Design and Implementation for emerging signal processing systems and applications|
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.