1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
THE TENTH IEEE SENSOR ARRAY AND MULTICHANNEL SIGNAL PROCESSING WORKSHOP (SAM2018), which will be held at Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom, 8-11 July, 2018.
Tutorial Proposals: 22nd January, 2018
Special Session Proposals: 5th February, 2018
Submission of Papers: 24thFebruary, 2018
Notification of Acceptance 30th April , 2018
Final Manuscript Submission 13th May, 2018
Advance Registration 20th May, 2018
The SAM Workshop is an important IEEE Signal Processing Society event dedicated to sensor array and multichannel signal processing. The organizing committee invites the international community to contribute with state-of-the-art developments in the field. SAM 2018 will feature plenary talks by leading researchers in the field as well as poster and oral sessions with presentations by the participants.
Welcome to Sheffield!
The workshop will be held at Sheffield, the “Steel City”. It is the third largest English district by population, and built on seven hills, like Rome. An estimated 2 million trees in the exuberant city, giving Sheffield the highest ratio of trees to people of any city in Europe. In particular, it is at the doorstep of the first UK national park -- the Peak District, offering breath-taking views and fantastic opportunities for pastimes such as cycling, walking and wildlife watching.
Authors are invited to submit contributions in the following areas:
• Adaptive beamforming • Array processing for biomedical applications • Array processing for communications • Blind source separation and channel identification • Computational and optimization techniques • Compressive sensing and sparsity-based signal processing • Detection and estimation • Direction-of-arrival estimation • Distributed and adaptive signal processing • Intelligent systems and knowledge-based signal processing • Microphone and loudspeaker array applications • MIMO radar • Multi-antenna systems: multiuser MIMO, massive MIMO and space-time coding • Multi-channel imaging and hyperspectral processing • Multi-sensor processing for smart grid and energy • Non-Gaussian, nonlinear, and non-stationary models • Performance evaluations with experimental data • Radar and sonar array processing • Sensor networks • Source localization, classification and tracking • Synthetic aperture techniques • Space-time adaptive processing • Statistical modelling for sensor arrays • Waveform diverse sensors and systems
Submission of papers – Full-length five-page papers (last page with references only) will be accepted electronically at www.edas.info.
Submission of special session and tutorial proposals – details can be found at the workshop website.
SAM 2018 Organizing Committee
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.