1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The overall intent of this program is to diagnose and improve the state of Chapters within SPS to address the actual condition in interest, activity level, membership, rate of recruiting, and general activities of SPS Chapters.
Once a year, when L31 forms are submitted.
Chapters which are granted with the Certification will receive in the following year:
Chapters which are granted with the Certification will receive in the following four years during which the Certification is valid:
Chapters which apply for the certification must submit a report to the Regional Activities Committee, describing the following items:
Chapters willing to compete for Chapter-of-the-Year Award (Awards & Submit an Award Nomination page), (CoYA) should indicate it in their form. Fully approved chapters maintain their status for four years.