Chair: Chia-Wen Lin
Members: Fengqing Maggie Zhu, Giuseppe Valenzise, Guo-Jun Qi
- Issue open call for SPS awards nominations.
- Manage awards voting among TC members and identify endorsed nominations.
- Submit endorsed nominations to the SPS Awards Board.
Nominations and Elections Subcommittee
Chair: Chaker Larabi
Members: Lu Zhang, Jiwen Lu
- Solicit nominations for new members and other roles (i.e., liaisons) that the TC nominates
- Conduct various elections and approval votes
Conferences & Workshops Subcommittee
Chair: Mylene Farias
Members: Nikos Thomos, Atanas Gotchev, Wen-Huang Cheng
- Prepare and disseminate open call for future MMSP workshops.
- Discuss support and involvement of TC in related workshops and conferences, such as ICME.
- Evaluate and make recommendation to the TC on events seeking technical co-sponsorship.
- Organize post-conference/workshop surveys, analyze results, propose future improvements
Technical Directions Subcommittee
Chair: Wanqing Li
Members: Tanaya Guha, Jian Zhang
- Monitor submission statistics for various EDICS in ICASSP and tracks in MMSP
- Manage and maintain the EDICS for the TC and ensure it is being used consistently in all TC related conferences and workshops
- Propose areas where new members should be recruited
- Work with the Editor-in-Chief's of IEEE Transactions on Multimedia and the various SP Society Transactions to ensure that MMSP areas are accurately represented in the EDICS of these Transactions
- Look for collaboration opportunities with other TCs and groups in SPS
Chair: Shan Liu
Members: Athanasios Mouchtaris, Dong Tian
- Looks for and engages in opportunities for greater interaction with Industry and Government.
Communications and Media Subcommittee
Chair: John See
Members: Mai Xu, Aladine Chetouani
- Maintain the TC web site together with SPS staff
- Maintain TC social media channels
- Maintain lists of active Associate and Affiliate Members
Chair: Antonio Pinheiro
Members: Azeddine Beghdadi, Ivan Bajic
- Look for and engage in activities that provide educational opportunities for the MMSP research community
- Solicit proposals for summer schools, online talks and seminars
- Supports SPS educational activities through SPS Education Board
Chair: Dan Zeng
Members: Yuxin Peng, Marc Antonini
- Look for and engage in opportunities for greater interaction and involvement of students with the TC activities and events
- Support SPS student-focused activities such as Grand Challenges and SP Cups
Area Chair and Reviewer Subcommittee
Chair: Ali Begen
Members: Balu Adsumilli, Junhui Hou, Jong-Seok Lee
- Maintain lists of active Area Chairs and Reviewers for conferences and journals supported by the TC
Diversity & Inclusion Subcommittee
Chair: Wei Hu
Members: Federica Battisti, Marco Carli
- Develop strategies to promote diversity and inclusion within the TC and broader community
- Help solicit member nominations to support TC's diversity and inclusion goals
- Support SPS diversity and inclusion activities