1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
1. Name: Signal Processing Theory and Methods (SPTM) Technical Committee (TC).
2. Purpose: The purpose of the SPTM TC is to promote the advancement of the theory and methods of Signal Processing, including the technical areas of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Statistical Signal Processing (SSP).
3. Scope of Interest: SPTM has a broad span, ranging from digital filtering and adaptive signal processing to statistical signal analysis, estimation and detection. Specific areas of interest are listed in the Editors' Information Classification Scheme (EDICS) of the SPTM TC.
4. Scope of Activities:
5. TC Membership:
6. Member Election Procedure:
7. TC Chair and Vice-Chair:
8. Technical Committee Meeting: