1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
As part of the IEEE international community, members have access to the IEEE International Insurance Marketplace, where they can research options that will be right for them and their families. At this time, IEEE Member Life Insurance, underwritten by Lloyds of London, is available to IEEE members in more than 60 countries, and many other essential insurance plans are available to members who are living outside their native countries as expatriates. The IEEE Member Life plan is offered with no health questions to answer and benefit options up to US$500,000.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.