1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Due to the recent situation we decided to extend the deadline for our open position on emotion recognition:
The Signal Processing (SP) research group at the Universität Hamburg in Germany is hiring a Research Associate / PhD student.
The goal of the successful candidate is to design signal processing and machine learning algorithms to automatically detect emotional expressions from recorded audio data. Challenges include speaker localization and diarization (often with overlapping speech), identification of discrete behaviors (e. g. laughter), and expansion to higher, more abstract levels of socioemotional behaviors.
This project is part of the interdisciplinary research group "Mechanisms of Change in Dynamic Social Interactions", which integrates fundamental science, innovative methods, and applications in psychology and computer science.
Please find the full job announcement with all details here
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Timo Gerkmann
Signal Processing (SP)
Vogt-Kölln-Str. 30, F-126