1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
This job opening covers a research position at the STADIUS group of the Electrical Engineering Dept. ESAT of KU Leuven (Belgium) for a Ph.D. candidate in the frame of an ERC project on signal processing algorithm design for next-generation wearable neuro-technology and neuro-sensornetworks. A specific focus is on the design of adaptive multi-channel neural signal processing algorithms, amenable to low-power distributed or parallellizable architectures with constrained energy resources.
For more information, visit https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/54738582?hl=en&lang=en
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.