1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
A PhD position with full scholarship is available in our group at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/wptay/index.html) starting January 2020. Our group's main research interests are in information and signal processing for networks, with particular emphasis in network inference and estimation techniques, distributed signal processing, machine learning, social learning, applied probability and statistics.
The candidate should meet following criteria:
Please send your CV and transcript to email@example.com.
Wee Peng Tay
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.