1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Algorithms for Event-Driven Camera Analysis
School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics
Scholarship code: 2019-089
About the project
Event-driven cameras are exciting technology that do not acquire full images like traditional cameras, but record only intensity changes when they occur. The International Centre for Neuromorphic Systems at Western Sydney University has been adapting them to perform Neuromorphic space imaging.
This PhD scholarship builds on this work to help develop the correct abstraction and a theory so as to improve knowledge extraction algorithms. It goes from modelling to algorithm testing using real data, working together with a world-class team.
What does the scholarship provide?
International candidates are required to hold an Overseas Student Health Care (OSHC)(opens in new window)insurance policy for the duration their study in Australia. This cost is not covered by the scholarship.
The successful applicant should: