1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The Department of Computer Science at the National University of Singapore is seeking a postdoctoral fellow to work with Dr. Jonathan Scarlett.
The postdoctoral fellow will work on problems at the intersection of machine learning, statistical signal processing, information theory, and their intersection, with topics potentially including the following:
- Algorithms and theory for high-dimensional inference and learning (e.g., graph learning, structured estimation)
- Sequential decision-making algorithms under uncertainty (e.g., black-box optimization, bandits, ranking)
- Information-theoretic limits for problems in statistical inference, learning, and optimization
- Machine learning methods applied to communication problems
Further information on Jonathan Scarlett's research interests can be found at https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~scarlett/.
The position is expected to last for at least 1 to 2 years. The candidate should have a PhD in a relevant area such as machine learning, statistical signal processing, information theory, or theoretical computer science, and a strong publication record.
The salary will be very competitive, and commensurate with the candidate's abilities and track record.
Applicants should submit a detailed CV and a short statement of research interests to Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will later be asked to arrange for at least two reference letters to be sent to the same address