1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Nuance offers an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer - R&D to develop and improve handwriting recognition systems for the transformative automotive industry.
The position requires strong mathematical skills to research the possible technology improvements in this field. Deep learning and computer vision skills are specifically interesting, especially if applied to pattern recognition. The position also requires strong programming skills to platform-independently implement the core technology to run efficiently in embedded products and to implement quality assurance programs.
The position is part of an existing small team of R&D engineers with a lot of experience in the field.
In the team you will:
You should have: