1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
You will contribute to the next generations of automatic speech recognition (ASR) for automotive applications on embedded platforms and on the cloud. As senior research engineer you will investigate and implement speech recognition algorithms focusing on the integration of the newest deep learning based techniques targetting continuously listening applications. As part of a strong research team, you will be able to contribute key innovations which advance the capabilities of AI and personal assistants in automotive.
This position can be filled in our offices in Germany (Aachen or Ulm) or Belgium (Merelbeke near Ghent).
Minimum years of work experience: ideally 3