1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
In collaboration with WIFS, TU Delft CYS is organizing a competition in the domain of signal processing, combining biometrics and secure computation. Specifically, competitors are tasked to create a private odor-based access control system that matches encrypted human samples with permitted encrypted samples on an external database. The sensitive nature of the biometric samples requires them to be encrypted both at rest and in transit. At the same time, to prevent long waiting times, the access control mechanism is supposed to answer queries within only a second.
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.