1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
This letter proposes a new approach to nonnegative Tucker decomposition, which assumes recursive updates of latent factors with any nonnegative matrix factorization algorithm. The proposed strategy is extended to the nonnegatively constrained hierarchical Tucker decomposition model. Numerical experiments confirmed that the proposed algorithms have lower computational complexities and demonstrate improved performance compared to their baseline counterparts.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.