1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The scientific world is becoming more open to the public and fellow researchers. Open access publishing is becoming accepted, even if some publishers are resisting. The next step is the open code and data paradigm, which was briefly discussed in the "From the Editor" column in the November 2018 issue of IEEE Signal Processing Magazine (SPM) . In this column, I follow up on this topic by sharing my experiences, best practices, and thoughts about reproducible research.
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.