1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The focus of this paper is on detection theory for union of subspaces (UoS). To this end, generalized likelihood ratio tests (GLRTs) are presented for detection of signals conforming to the UoS model and detection of the corresponding “active” subspace. One of the main contributions of this paper is bounds on the performances of these GLRTs in terms of geometry of subspaces under various assumptions on the observation noise. The insights obtained through geometrical interpretation of the GLRTs are also validated through extensive numerical experiments on both synthetic and real-world data.
© Copyright 2018 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.