The technology we use, and even rely on, in our everyday lives –computers, radios, video, cell phones – is enabled by signal processing. Learn More »
1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
This paper considers the problem of outlier censoring from secondary data, where the number, amplitude and location of outliers is unknown. To this end, a novel sparse recovery technique based on joint block sparse learning via iterative minimization (BSLIM) and model order selection (MOS), called JBM, is proposed which exploits the inherent sparse nature of the outliers in homogeneous background. The cost function proposed here, unlike many similar works in this field, does not require a dictionary matrix. Instead, a cost function including an
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.