Submission Deadline: 29 September 2023
IEEE SSP 2025 Workshop
The Signal Processing Theory and Methods (SPTM) Technical Committee (TC) of the IEEE Signal Processing Society (IEEE-SPS) is accepting proposals from researchers interested in organizing the 2025 IEEE Statistical Signal Processing Workshop (SSP). The deadline for submission of proposals is 29 September 2023.
The SSP Workshop is a four-day event, and usually includes plenaries. The proposals will be reviewed by SPTM TC and proposal finalists will be invited to present their proposals. Proposing teams are asked to create a proposal according to the following outline:
- Location and Venue - Proposals should consider the accessibility of workshop location. The characteristics of the venue and costs associated should be included in the proposal. Inclusion of a preliminary budget is highly encouraged.
- Conference Dates - Ensure they do not conflict with major holidays, or other SPS conferences and workshops. Typically, the workshop is held during the period of mid-June to mid-July.
- Organizing Committee Members–Build the organizing committee considering the following representation: active SPS members; diversity including geographical, industry and academia, age, and gender; conference and/or workshop experience. The participation of SPTM members is highly advisable.
- Technical Program - Consider the overall structure and conference model. The proponents are encouraged to include plenary talks in the planned technical program.
- Travel, visas, and transportation.
- Any other relevant information.