1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Nominations for various SPCOM related paper awards (IEEE SPS Best Paper, Young Author Best Paper, SP Magazine, and IEEE Fink prize) and service awards (Service, Society, Technical Achievement) are solicited. Nominations should be sent to the SPCOM TC Chair and Vice Chair by August 1 each year.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.