Lecture Date: May 18, 2016
Chapter Chair: Deniz Gencaga
Topic: Small, Medium, and Big Data: Application of Machine Learning Methods to the Solution of Real-World Imaging and Printing Problems
1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
This page contains past SPS Conferences & Workshop starting from 2011. Original conference or workshop websites have been archived and stored whenever possible. Events can include virtual events such as webinars, lectures, seasonal schools and more.