Lecture Date: April 27, 2017
Chapter Chair: Jacques Blanc-Talon
Topic: Marked Point Processes For Object Detection and Tracking in High Resolution Images:
Applications to Remote Sensing and Biology
1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
This page contains past SPS Conferences & Workshop starting from 2011. Original conference or workshop websites have been archived and stored whenever possible. Events can include virtual events such as webinars, lectures, seasonal schools and more.