1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
|Important Dates for submitting SPS Travel Grant Application for ICASSP 2016:
- Application Open: December 21, 2015
All applications must be submitted online. For best consideration for ICASSP 2016, applications should be received by the date noted above. Applications will be considered until the exhaustion of funds. Applicants will be notified of the decision. Successful applicants should make their own travel arrangements and keep receipts; they will receive detailed instructions on grant payment.
Each SPS Travel Grant application must be accompanied by a recommendation letter from your supervisor or a senior colleague who is familiar with your work. Instructions on how to submit the reference will be given in the confirmation email after submitting an application, and can be passed onto the reference person.
Note for applicants from the same region as where the conference is located, the typical grant support is up to US$500. For applicants from regions other than the conference region, the typical support is up to US$1000. The travel grant selection committee reserves the right to award a different amount than requested.