1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Christoph Mecklenbrauker | Web
Vienna University of Technology
Institute of Communications and Radio-Frequency Engineering
Gusshausstr. 25/389, 1040 Vienna
(Term ends 12/31/20)
Martin Haardt | Web
Ilmenau University of Technology
Communications Research Laboratory
Helmholtzplatz 2, P.O. Box 10 05 65
D-98684 Ilmenau, Germany
(Term ends 12/31/19)
Download the nomination form for new and first-term SAM-TC Members.
The Sensor Array and Multichannel (SAM) Technical Committee (TC) of the IEEE Signal Processing Society promotes activities within the technical fields of sensor array processing and multi-channel statistical signal processing.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.