1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
(Source: Information from IEEE Jobsite)
Job Description: Candidate will work hands-on on developing and implementing innovative signal-processing solutions for Siemens businesses. Candidate will work on a broad variety of technologies and products relevant for Siemens businesses.
Requirements: MS Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering with 5-10 years relevant industry experience or PhD in relevant field.
Interested candidates may e-mail their resume in word / text format only, with correct job code (CT DSP SRE) and position in the subject line to: email@example.com.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.