1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The fourth IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP) will be held in Greater Washington, DC, USA on December 7–9, 2016. GlobalSIP has rapidly assumed flagship status within the IEEE Signal Processing Society. It focuses on signal and information processing and up-and-coming signal processing themes. The conference aims to feature world-class speakers, tutorials, exhibits, and oral and poster sessions. GlobalSIP is comprised of co-located symposia selected based on responses to the Call for Symposium Proposals. Topics include but are not limited to:
Symposium proposals should have the following information: title of the symposium; length of the symposium; paper length requirement; names, addresses, and a short CV (up to 250 words) of the organizers including the general organizers and the technical chairs of the symposium; a two-page description of the technical issues that the symposium will address, including timeliness and relevance to the signal processing community; names of (potential) participants on the technical program committee; names of the invited speakers; and a draft Call for Papers. Please pack everything together in pdf format, and email the proposals to conference TPC Chairs at email@example.com. More detailed information can be found in the GlobalSIP Symposium Proposal Preparation Guide, available at http://2016.ieeeglobalsip.org/.
- February 5, 2016: Symposium proposals due
- February 19, 2016: Symposium selection decision made
- February 29, 2016: Call for Papers for accepted symposia will be publicized
- June 5, 2016: Paper submission due
- August 5, 2016: Final Acceptance decisions notifications sent to all authors
- September 5, 2016: Camera-ready papers due
|Election of Regional Directors-at-Large and Members-at-Large||1 October 2020|
|Meet the 2020 Candidates: IEEE President-Elect and Division IX Director-Elect||1 October 2020|
|Call for Nominations: SPS Chapter of the Year Award||15 October 2020|
|Call for Nominations Extended: Chair, Young Professionals Committee||16 October 2020|
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.