1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
We are excited to announce a two-year postdoc position in self-supervised and weakly-supervised learning for signals, e.g. speech, audio, text, and images. While the success of deep learning largely relies on the presence of substantial amounts of labeled data, the prevailing reality often entails the abundance of unlabeled or inadequately labeled data. This project focuses on the development of weakly-supervised and self-supervised learning methods to harness these data resources and gain deeper insights into the underlying mechanisms of these methods. The position is funded by Pioneer Centre for AI, Denmark. The deadline is 8 Nov 2023. Please apply or share with someone who might be interested.
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.