1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to work on a two-year UKRI-funded project in the area of expressive speech synthesis. Follow https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CHB468/research-associate-in-speech-synthesis to apply and learn more details about the post.The deadline for submitting applications is July 23, 2021.
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.