The technology we use, and even rely on, in our everyday lives –computers, radios, video, cell phones – is enabled by signal processing. Learn More »
1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Iterative hard thresholding (IHT) and hard thresholding pursuit (HTP) are two kinds of classical hard thresholding-based algorithms widely used in compressed sensing. Restricted isometry constant (RIC) of sensing matrix which ensures the convergence of iterative algorithms plays a key role in guaranteeing successful recovery. In the analysis of sufficient condition to ensure recovery performance, the RIC
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.