1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
In this letter, we propose a heuristic method to address sensor bias estimation to improve track-to-track association accuracy. A novel multi-parameter cost function is derived from rigid transformation function and it is minimized by the covariance matrix adaptation evolution strategies algorithm. The proposed method is compared to other recognized methods under various simulation scenarios. The comparison results confirm that our approach accurately estimates sensor biases, provides higher correct association probability with low computational load compared to the competitor methods, and also it is robust to high missed and false track rates.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.